SSC JE Result 2017
On 30th July 2017, the candidates who got shortlisted from paper I had appeared for the tier II and now looking for SSC JE Result 2017. If yes, here is the very good news for the aspirants; the officials have released the SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Results on the authorized website ssc.nic.in. However, the exam is conducted for 300 marks and the time duration allotted for written test is 2 hours. If you score the SSC JE Cut off 2017, then you will be selected as the Junior Engineer.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper 2 Exam Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Post name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, & Quantity Surveying & Contract)|
|Paper II Examination Date||30.07.2017|
|Paper II/Tier II Result Date||15.12.2017 (Tentative)|
|Category||SSC JE Result 2017|
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Results
Most probably the SSC Junior Engineer Tier II Result will be released on or before the expected date, i.e., 15th December 2017. If your roll number/ name are not present in the SSC JE 2016 Paper II Merit List don’t feel and find your errors. Rectify those mistakes in the further recruitments of staff selection commission. We even update this page with the direct link of SSC JE Results through which you can easily search your exam status. The steps also give the guidelines for checking the SSC JE Result 2017.
SSC CHSL Notification
Steps to check the status of the SSC JE Result
- Firstly visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Go to the Result tab on the home page and find the notification
- The officials will release the merit list and check your name in the list with the help of ctrl +f button
- For example if your name is Siva, first press the Ctrl+p and type your name and press the enter button
- If your name is exist in SSC JE Paper 2 2016 Merit List, congrats you got shortlisted
- Download the sheet for future reference
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Results Click Here
Recently SSC released the CHSL Recruitment notification if your qualification matches apply that online application which is also published on our website Govtjobsq.in.