KIITEE 2018 Notification
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has recently published the KIITEE 2018 Notification. Students who wish to take admissions in its Various PG/UG courses can download the KIITEE Application Form 2018 available on its official website www.kiit.ac.in. Before the KIITEE Online registration candidates need to verify the eligibility details. Here we are availing the detailed information regarding this notification and KIITEE 2018 Exam Dates, registration process as below.
KIITEE Application Form 2018
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is the educational University that will control KIITEE 2018 entrance examination for those candidates who wish to take admission in its various PG/UG courses. This is national level entrance exam will be held every year during the month of April. Many postgraduate and undergraduate courses such as M.Tech, B.Tech, BA.LL.B, BBA LL.B, B.Sc. LL.B, Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile), Medical courses etc. is provided by the University of KIIT. Total 50 courses will make available by the university for the interested and eligible candidates.
Currently, 20,000 students are studying in this university with different courses. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Exam 2018 is the online exam and the question paper will be based on the courses selected by the candidates while applying. Interested candidates refer the KIITEE 2018 Notification for eligibility checking purpose. If eligible download the KIITEE Application Form 2018 available from the official web portal www.kiit.ac.in. Here we are also providing the KIITEE Online registration and also direct application form link provided as below.
Examination organized: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Name of test: KIIT Entrance Examination
Category of exam: National level Examination
Official website: www.kiit.ac.in
KIITEE 2018 Application Form: KIIT Entrance Exam Exam Dates
The Entrance exam for KITEE 2018 is going to be held in between 15 to 24, April 2018 and applicants can get the KIITEE Application Form 2018 for the same from 20th December 2018. The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts this test for admission to courses such as MBBS or BDS. The exam is organized in online mode, and it will be conducted in 120 centers across the country. The state wise KIITEE 2018 Exam Dates have been given in the schedule. The last date for submission of online applications is 31st March 2018. After fill up the application form sends it to the below given postal address. Will soon candidates will be able to download the admit cards at its official web page www.kiit.ac.in.
KIITTEE Information Brochure:
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in the year 2017 or 2018.
- Candidates who are appearing in their 10+2 examination in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in their 10+2 board exams.
Candidate’s age limit must be 17 to 25 years as on 31.12.2018.
Candidates need not pay any application fee.
Admission process will be done based on the scored marks in qualifying exam and entrance exam. List of selected students can be found at official website of KIIT. After the selection process, candidates will be called for counseling.
Name of courses under KIITEE Exam 2018
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Technology and Master of Business Administration (Dual Degree Course Program) – 5 Year
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – 4 and half years
- Biotechnology (Dual Degree Course Program) – 5 Year
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science Nursing – 4 Year
- Bachelor of Business Administration – 3 Year
- Bachelor of Arts LLB/ BBA LLB/ Bachelor of Science LLB – 5 Year
- Master of Computer Applications (Integrated Course) – 5 Year
- Bachelor of Film and TV Production – 5 Years
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion/ Textile) – 4 Year
- Bachelor of Architecture – 5 Year
- Master of Computer Applications – 3 Years
- Bachelor of Technology – Lateral Entry -3 Years
- Master of Technology – 2 Years
- Master of Science Nursing – 2 Years
- Master of Science (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology) – 2 Years
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Law (LLM) – 1 Year
How to download KIITEE Application Form 2018?
- Students can log on to the official website www.kiit.ac.in
- Find the link for the KIITEE Application Form 2018 & guidelines
- Download the Application form online
- Fill the all the fields of the application form
- Send the application form to below given address within the last of acceptance
- Take print out copy for future use
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751024
Last Date for receipt of duly filled application form: 31.03.2018
KIITEE 2018 admit card can be downloaded from: 05.04.2018
KIITEE 2018 Exam will be conducted: 15.04.2018 to 24.04.2018
KIITEE 2018 result will be published: 05.05.2018
KIITEE 2018 counseling starts: 20.05.2018
KIITEE 2018 Notification Click Here
KIITEE Apply Online 2018 Click Here
Here we are providing the details of the KIITEE 2018 entrance exam, Admit Card, Syllabus, previous question papers, answer key, score card, results etc. Book mark our site by Ctrl+D to get daily latest govt jobs updates.