Telangana DSC Recruitment 2017

Are you the one who is waiting for TSPSC DSC Notification? Then you are at right place. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released notice for filling 8792 DSC Teacher Posts. Interested candidates have to check the eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply for at Telangana DSC Notification. You can go through the official website tspsc.gov.in for details of TSPSC Recruitment 2017. Authorities will soon update the starting and the closing date to apply online for Telangana District Selection Committee Vacancies.

Latest Update:

As per latest news the commission has extended the Telangana TRT Apply Online Date upto 15th December 2017. Eligible aspirants complete your registration for TS TRT Notification. 

Telangana DSC Notification

Organisation NameTelangana State Public Service Commission
Number of Posts8792
Job TypeState Govt Jobs
Post NameDSC Teacher
Application ModeOnline
Job LocationTelangana
Official Websitetspsc.gov.in

 Important Dates for Telangana PSC Teacher Jobs 2017

Application Starting Date30/10/2017
Application Closing Date30/11/2017 15/12/2017

TSPSC DSC Notice

Tspsc.gov.in Teacher Vacancies

Telangana State Public Service Commission is shortly known as TSPSC. It is a body created by the Constitution of India. To select the applicants for Civil Service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana. It is a constitutional body established under Article 315 of Constitution of India. Recently the commission released TSPSC Recruitment 2017. Contenders who are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs can utilise this great opportunity. We suggest you to follow the official website tspsc.gov.in to know the initial and final date to Telangana DSC apply online. Candidates whose qualification matches to the eligibility details given in notification can apply for TS District Selection Committee Teacher Jobs.

Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC DSC Notification

Educational QualificationCandidates should possess Graduation and B.Ed and TTC from any recognised institute
Age Limit18-35 Years
Selection ProcessWritten Test
Application FeeRefer the official notification

TS DSC TRT/TST Jobs

To check the details about Telangana DSC Notification 2017 you can visit the authorised website at tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who had completed Graduation and B.Ed or TTC from any recognised university or board can go through the Telangana Employment News. The officials will upload the Telangana Teacher Jobs Apply Online in its official website tspsc.gov.in. The selection method will be organized by the commission officials such as written exam and based on the reservation. The selected applicants will get the best pay scale as per the government norms. To know the application fee you have to visit the official website. For the TSPSC Teacher Admit Card, Syllabus, Results keep visiting our webpage govtjobsq.in.

Steps to TS DSC Teacher Posts Apply Online

  • Log on to the official website tspsc.gov.in
  • Click on “Telangana DSC Notification 2017”
  • Read the information carefully
  • If eligible search for Telangana Teacher Jobs Apply Online Link
  • Fill the form with required details
  • Now pay the application fee
  • Then click on submit button

Note: Officials will consider 20% weightage from Teacher Eligibility Test & Remaining 80% from written exam for this DSC Teacher Jobs. 

Telangana DSC Notification 2017 Download Link

Telangana Teacher Jobs Apply Online Click Here    

Latest Telangana Govt Jobs (9000+ Vacancies)

Visit our website Govtjobsq for latest updates about Graduate Govt Jobs, State Government Jobs , Employment News etc.