SRDS Telangana Recruitment 2017

Hai viewers! Here is the Latest Employment News from SRDS Telangana. If you view this page completely can get about the employment of SRDS PG Jobs. SRDS Telangana Recruitment 2017 is released for Assistant Manager & District Project Manager. Go to the official website rdhrms.telangana.gov.in and follow the instructions given in the bullets to complete the SRDS Telangana Manager Apply Online process before the last date, i.e., 24th September 2017. The officials are collecting applications from SRDS Recruitment 2017 from 17th September 2017. At present, the authority released the SRDS Assistant Manager Notification 2017 to select 43 talented and skilled candidates. Those who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs, apply as early as possible, to eliminate the server problems, late submissions, etc.

SRDS TS Manager Vacancies @ rdhrms.telangana.gov.in

Society for Rural Development Services is the acronym of SRDS. As the positions of Assistant Manager, District Project Manager is left vacant; the organization decided to conduct the SRDS Telangana Recruitment 2017 till 24th September 2017. After the last date, the officials will shortlist the applicants those who secure 60 % in their education qualification and will release the merit list very soon. So regularly check the SRDS Telangana website rdhrms.telangana.gov.in to find the latest updates. Remaining 40 % is considered in the personal interview. To get clarity upon the SRDS TS Manager Vacancies, refer it from the table below.

SRDS Telangana Manager Apply Online

From the SRDS Assistant Manager Notification 2017, it is very clear that candidates should apply only through online. Those who want to settle their life through the Govt Job in Telangana, avail this great opportunity and use the notification, apply online links of SRDS Telangana Recruitment 2017. This employment is purely helpful to postgraduates and receives an emolument as per the official norms. The selected candidates will work on contract basis for a year and have work extension based on their performance. In the advertisement, there is no information about the application fee. The people who have sixty percentile can prepare for the interview that can be helpful for the next selection.

SRDS Telangana Assistant Manager Notification 2017 Details

Organization NameSociety for Rural Development Services (SRDS)
Number of Vacancies43
Job typeGovt Job
Post nameAssistant Manager, District Project Manager
Application ModeOnline
Job LocationTelangana
Official websiterdhrms.telangana.gov.in

SRDS Telangana Manager Vacancies Table

S.NoPost NameNumber of Vacancies
1Assistant Manager29
2District Project Manager14
Total43

Important Dates of SRDS Recruitment 2017

Application starting date17.09.2017
Application closing date24.09.2017

Eligibility Details SRDS Telangana Jobs

Eligibility criteriaDescription
Education qualificationUnder the Assistant Manager post, contenders who have either MBA or Post Graduation in Management, can apply for this recruitment.
Candidates should complete PGDRM from IRMA/MA for the post of District Project Manager.
Age LimitRefer the notification for the minimum and maximum age

Other Details of SRDS PG Govt Jobs

Selection process

 

·        60% is considered in the  prescribed qualification
·        40% from oral interview
Salary PayAssistant Manager: Rs.20,000 Per Month

District Project Manager: Rs. 40,000 Per Month

 Steps required for SRDS Telangana Manager Apply Online

  • Firstly visit the official website rdhrms.telangana.gov.in
  • On the home page, click on the concern notification
  • Check the information given in the advertisement
  • Click on the Apply Online Link
  • Upload your scanned photograph and fill personal, qualification details, etc
  • Click on the Apply for Job and continue the process
  • After verifying the details, submit it and take a print out

SRDS Assistant Manager Notification 2017 Click Here

SRDS Telangana Manager Apply Online Click Here 

For latest Telangana Central and State Govt Jobs, refer the site Govtjobsq and get profitable with the upcoming employment news.